The Terms & Conditions by which I carry out work for a client are as follows:
- I provide a warranty period of 30 days after delivery of a project.
- I accept no liability for damage or loss caused by software I develop.
- Payment for work is 50% deposit and 50% upon completion, unless other instalments have been agreed to.
- Changes to project scope after commencement of work may incur additional costs.
- Engaging another developer for agreed work is considered as termination of the project by the client.
- Project termination by the client prior to completion requires full payment up to and including current instalment.
- Ownership of work transfers to the client upon full payment of all instalments.
The above items should be read and agreed to prior to engaging my services.